Google Home App: Hello People!!! You may have probably heard of the Google Home App lately. It is that which tells you what is coming up on your day and fills the room with the sounds you desire. But there is another Google Home App you need to know about. It is an app that bears the same name, although it does way more than just work with your living room answer box. Get all the information on the New Google Home App from our official Geicoo page. Also, you can bookmark our website at www.geicoo.org for further interesting updates.
Google Home App – Meet the New Google Home App for Android & Apple
The Google Home App is essential because it does so many things, such as connecting to your physical Google Home device, finding apps for Chromecast, and giving you customization for what you get from the Google Assistant. Google Home App is an essential app, but it is also kind of a convoluted mess. Get to know the key features the Google Home App handles and showing you where you will need to pay a little extra attention to find the functionality you are after.
The Google Home App helps you set up and control Chromecast (Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast Audio, TV or speaker with Chromecast built-in), Google Home devices, and Google Assistant speakers. Plus, you can discover your favorite music, TV shows and videos to cast to your TVs and speakers.
Ways to use Google Home App for Android & Apple
You can use the Google Home app to:
- Set up Chromecast (Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast Audio, TV or speaker with Chromecast built-in) and Google Home devices.
- Manage your Google Assistant settings and preferences (Google Home only).
- Manage device settings.
- Browse TV shows, music, and movies.
The Discover tab is where you can learn about new features, queries, Chromecast-enabled apps, and offers for your devices. You can also see what’s playing on your devices.
Better Browsing Experience with Google Home App
The refreshed Google Home App makes it easier for you to find some of your favorite movies, shows, and music. It is not just a new look but smart and intelligent as well with the growing technology. Here are a few browsing experiences with the new Google Home App.
- Ready for Close-Up – Key navigation buttons are now at the bottom, closer to your fingers.
- Browse your favorites – You will see recommended content from all your streaming services – making it easy to find the movies, music and shows you want to watch and jump directly into your favorite streaming services to play them.
- Better search – When you want to watch that anyone specific movie but cannot remember the name of it, you can search by actor, artist, genre or category.
- Movie trailers – Android users can now cast movie trailers for everyone to watch on TV, while still using their phone to seamlessly swipe and play trailers for related content.
- More control – Have more say over your entire viewing and listening experience with redesigned controllers. You can even adjust advanced sound settings like bass and treble on your Google Assistant supported speakers, like Google Home.
For More Info on Google Home App Visit Our Official Website Here.