GEICO Customer Service is the second largest auto insurance company in the United States, after State Farm. It does offer other forms of insurance. GEICO stand for Government Employees Insurance Company. Founder Leo Goodwin established the company in 1936, targeting U.S. government employees and military personnel. Get all the information on GEICO Customer Service from the below sections of this Geicoo page.
Warren Buffett began investing in the company in 1951. In 1996, Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway company became the owner of the previously publicly traded company. The company’s mascot is a day gecko whose voice is the British actor Jake Wood. Also, customers can bookmark our official page at www.geicoo.org for more particulars on GEICO Customer Service.
GEICO Customer Service – GEICO Customer Reviews & Ratings
Customers should expect pretty good GEICO Customer Service. The company earns high marks from professional agencies and has few customer complaints, given its size. In fact, J.D. Power ranked GEICO as the sixth best auto insurance company – out of 24 – for claims satisfaction, giving it the second-best possible rating. GEICO’s complaint index rating is also below the national median, according to reports from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). The most common types of complaints registered with the NAIC relate to an insurer’s claim handling, so GEICO’s solid performance in this metric is a vote of confidence for its claims process.
Moreover, the few negative reviews of GEICO Customer Service tended to focus more on high prices for drivers with accidents than customer service. This is consistent with the quotes that we gathered that showed GEICO to be more expensive than average for higher-risk drivers who have accidents on their records. Professional agencies also give GEICO Customer Service high marks for its financial strength and claims satisfaction. The A.M. Best Rating Services gave GEICO an A++ for financial strength. This is the best rating possible, and it indicates GEICO will likely have the funds to pay out for insurance claims.
GEICO Online Tools – GEICO Customer Service
GEICO’s industry-leading online tools let customers buy and manage insurance policies themselves, without having to go through an insurance agent.
- GEICO Express Services: This is an online service that requires no login and lets policy holders quickly make payments, get insurance ID cards and access policy documents.
- GEICO Mobile app: With the GEICO Mobile app, you can shop for insurance, pay bills, access your insurance ID cards and even file claims right from your phone. You also have the option to chat online with GEICO’s newer virtual assistant, Kate.
Others GEICO Customer Service
- Services by Phone
• Main – (800) 207-7847
• Emergency Roadside Service – (800) 424-3426
• Property Homeowners, Renters, Condo/Co-op, Mobile Home, and Flood – (800) 241-8098
• Military – (800) 645-4827
• Motorcycle (800) 44-CYCLE – (800) 44-29253
• Commercial – (866) 509-9444
- Services by Chat
• To help secure your personal information you will be required to log in to your policy from your mobile device or through the GEICO Mobile app to access Chat.
• 24/7 Service – Your questions do not leave work at 5. We are here on your time.
• Licensed Agents – Licensed, trained, and ready to answer your policy questions. We’re here for you.
• On Your Time – Life is busy. Ask your question and comeback when you can. We’re not going anywhere.
- Find a GEICO Insurance Agent Near You
Our insurance agents have been serving local communities since 1961. Each local agent is licensed to help with insurance on your car, motorcycle, boat, ATV, RV, and more. With an agent, you will get the personalized service and professional insurance advice you are looking for. Visit us in person, give us a call, or start your free quote online. Enter your city and state or ZIP code to find an agent near you.
For More Info on GEICO Customer Service Click Here.